Application Process & Timeline
- Please fill out an Online Inquiry Form.
- Schedule a campus visit and tour. To schedule a campus visit, please contact The Admissions Office at 860-927-3539 x 201 or [email protected].
- The application deadline is January 15.
- If you are applying for financial aid, financial aid documents are due by January 30. You can begin the process as early as October 2 using School and Student Services.
- Admission decisions are sent on March 10.
- Enrollment decisions are made by April 10.
- Tuition deposits are due by April 24.
Students applying for grades 9, 10, and 11 are encouraged to submit either the SSAT (school code: 7420) or PSAT. Students applying for grade 12 or a postgraduate year must submit either an SAT or ACT score as part of the admission process.
SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) - call (609) 683-4440.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A TOEFL test is required for students whose native language is not English. A waiver may be approved for students who have completed at least two full years in an English-speaking school. For information on taking the TOEFL, call (609) 951-1100.
Application and Supporting Forms
Complete the SAO Online Application (SSAT Common Application). South Kent School's code for the SAO application is 7420, or you can search for South Kent School.
Please submit your application with all supporting materials byJanuary 15. Our application fee is $75 for domestic students and $125 for international students.